1. Website mrfilberts.com (the “website”) is owned and operated by Filbert’s Fine Foods Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7027999 whose registered office is at Francis Clark LLP, Blackbrook Gate 1, Blackbrook Business Estate, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 2PX.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
7. Filbert’s Fine Foods collects the following information about you when you use this Website:
a. Information that you provide. We may collect personal information (for example your name, email address and postal address) when you register to hear from us through marketing material;
b. Information collected by us as you use the Website;
c. Information transmitted by your computer when you use the Website. This may include your IP address, browser data and information we receive from cookies (please see section 13 below)
8. We may use this information in the following ways (together with the “Purposes”):
a. To provide more appropriate services to you as a user of the website, including enhancing your user experience;
b. To provide you with newsletters and other information about features of the website which we think may be of interest to you and for related marketing purposes, only if you have submitted your contact details to us for these purposes or otherwise provided your consent for us to do so;
c. To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
d. To help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website.
9. By using the Website and submitting information, you consent to:
a. The collection and use of your personal information by us as described in section 1 above;
b. The sharing of your data with third parties in accordance with section 10 below;
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
10. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances only:
a. For marketing purposes provided that we have had your direct consent to us sharing such data with third parties by notifying us via the Website or in other communications (e.g. by ticking the relevant box(es) on the website at the point of registration);
b. To service providers who manage aspects of our operations (for example third parties who provide technical services to the website) in connection with the Purposes;
c. If Filbert’s Fine Foods or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
d. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our website Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
YOUR RIGHTS – MARKETING COMMUNICATION
11. You will only receive marketing communications from us and/or approved third parties if you have consented to this when you provided your contact details to us (or if you have otherwise submitted your consent to us for these purposes).
12. You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can request that you stop receiving information from us or change your preferences by emailing [email protected]
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
13. We may collect information about your computer including your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregated information. This is statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you individually.
14. ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
16. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser and refuse to accept cookies by ticking the appropriate options in your browser. However, if you choose not to accept cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
17. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
19. Your data may also be processed by staff that work for us or for one of our suppliers and may be situated outside the country where you entered that information. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of our service(s) to you and the provision of support services.
21. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we use strict procedures and security features try to prevent unauthorised access. Agents or contractors who in the course of providing services to Filbert’s Fine Foods have access to information which you give to us are required to keep that information secure and confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for Filbert’s Fine Foods.
22. You have a right to amend or delete or gain access to any information that we hold on you by emailing [email protected]. For information requests, we will endeavour to send you the information (as held by us) within 30 days but may at our discretion charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs.